Nice work :)
Flappy Pong - Trijam 50
This game was created in 3 hours to showcase a theme voted on by the Trijam community.
"Not the game you thought it was"
- Recommend to view in full screen mode
- This is a two player game (grab a friend :D)
- A 50/50 chance of game changing when an opponent scores
- Use Konami code for easter egg (bonus points if you know what game the easter egg is from)
- Audio created using Bfxr
- Artwork created from scratch roughly based on original games
W = Move Up
S = Move Down
D = Thrust / Jump
Up Arrow = Move Up
Down Arrow = Move Down
Right Shift = Thrust / Jump
Things I ran out of time for:
- Change pipe heights and vary distance each time game changes to Flappy Bird mode to add more variance to game.
- Add a limit to top score a player can get in order to win, at the moment it is unlimited (agree it between friends).
- Add a UI for managing game start
- Have basic AI for single player mode.
- Sort out proper scaling of UI scores and game across resolutions it is a bit broken :D
- This is my first ever game jam, new to Unity
- This is also my first ever "completed game" / something to build upon and learn
- Learned a lot doing it, did stream the first 2.5 hours of the creation at (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/523968167)