This was fun, and definitely challenging.
Nade Rewind - Trijam 52
This game was created over a few days for Trijam 52
"Fun with physics"
- Make your game look easy at first when in reality it is much more complicated to master;
- Make a game with time control.
- Recommend to view in full screen mode
- Audio sound effects from asset pack I had laying around
- Grenade artwork and animation created from scratch
- Music is from Artlist a royalty free music subscription I have
- 6 Levels to complete
Controls (Mouse Only):
Mouse 1 (Hold Left Click):
Power up throw and let go of mouse button to throw
Mouse 2 (Hold Right Click):
Rewind grenade time and let go of mouse button to stop rewinding.
Things I ran out of time for:
- More levels with additional movable platforms to allow the rewind time mechanic be more relevant
- Artwork for platforms, floor and background environment
- Used Physics within Unity
- Learning a few new techniques to improve scaleability of game when creating multiple levels
- Streaming progress is feeling much better
- Need to stop myself in future projects doing art before game mechanics